Tuesday, May 2, 2006


This site is dedicated to one thing--athletic performance. This is not your standard bullsh*t. We will not be spinning, doing pilates, debating 8 by 12 rep schemes, or discussing the merits of the South Beach Diet.

My athletic goals revolve around speed and strength. I want to be stronger and faster. If you don't, that's okay. Just don't spend any time posting about the muscle-wasting effects of interval training, or the twelve reasons that working out more than twice a week leads to rare blood disorders. I don't care.

I'm not a trainer, or an expert of any kind. I want every word I read and every site I visit to add to my knowledge. If it doesn't, I'm not spending too much time with it. I hope this site adds to your athletic knowledge. If not, well...don't let the back button hit you in the ass.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fresh Salsa

8-10 on the vine tomatoes
1 red onion
1 bunch of cilantro
1 jalopeno pepper
1 lime

chop tomotoes into similar sized pieces. dice red onion. remove cilantro from stems and give a quick chop, making sure to not dice. you will lose a lot flavor if you cut your herbs too fine. dice pepper, remove 1/2 or all of seeds if you don't want a lot of heat. combine all ingredients in a large bowl. cut lime in 1/2 and squeeze juice over contents of bowl. toss. let this all stand for about a 1/2 hour so the flavors can mingle.

5/07/2006 04:07:00 PM  
Blogger Jonathan Gilson said...

Thanks, bro! I had this salsa at Erik, Seth, and Marie's Cinco de Mayo party on Friday night. It was awesome.

5/07/2006 06:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home