Sunday, July 2, 2006

You Know You Want One


Given the overwhelmingly positive reaction to the portable pullup bar/chain weight trainer, and numerous inquiries about purchasing one, I'm offering them for sale.

You can purchase the bar and lashing straps for $60.00. This will allow you to do pullups just about anywhere there's a horizontal span. Hang it from a tree, the rafters in your attic, in the basement, or off the porch. This setup is rated to 400+ pounds--you're not going anywhere.


For $150.00, you get the whole shebang. The bar, lashing straps, and 40 feet of chain. You can do the pullups, or take the bar down and do squats and olympic movements. It weighs about 70 pounds fully loaded--more than enough given the instability of the system. I should have a weighted insert ready by next week for all you Crossfit superstars. I'll post the details.


This setup is awesome--check out "Again Faster in Chains" for the low-down.

Shoot me an email if you're interested. Just click on "Contact Again Faster" in the sidebar. The bar is available for pick-up in Brookline, MA. If you need it shipped, I'll do it for cost--include your zip code.

This device is going to be a staple of our training from now on. I'm not blowing sunshine up your ass--this thing is versatile, nearly indestructible, and a killer training tool. As we spend more time with it, I'm sure we'll find new uses.

How much would something like this cost elsewhere? I don't know, and I'm not going to pummel you with some made-up number. It's more than I'm selling it for. Promise.

Again Faster Equipment is born.

Go faster!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know I want one--see you in two weeks. And the first customer of Again Faster Equipment was born.

Dawn

7/02/2006 06:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home