Friday, December 1, 2006

Colonel Pitts


I spent last Saturday at Lynne Pitts’ house. After pulling out the GPS locator and consulting several satellite maps, I managed to find her cabin.

It only took two tries.

She put me and Sam through a wicked combination of pulling, heaving, tugging, lifting, lunging, and jumping, and I’d like to express my gratitude. This Sunday, we’ll be doing “Colonel Pitts”, a fine piece of programming dedicated to my buddy Lynne.

5 rounds for time:

50 One-Armed Snatches (25 left, 25 right)
One-Armed Overhead Walking Lunge (100 feet)

We’ll be at the Pond at 8 a.m., ready to embrace the pain.

Go faster!

1 Comments:

Blogger CrossFit Cape Fear said...

Sounds evil!!! So jealous...

Once we get our KB in, I'll have to have a go at the Col...

12/03/2006 02:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home