Saturday, December 2, 2006

The Again Faster “Win My Sh*t” Contest


Okay, so you’re a Crossfitter. You think you’re pretty bad, huh? We’ll tough guy, let’s see it.

Just in time for a cold New England winter, we’re giving away a brand-new AF Pull-up Bar. Of course, there’s a catch. You’ve got to earn it.

I want to see the most original, captivating, holy-hell-did-they-just-do-that video demonstrating your awesome pulling strength and endurance.

I’d give you some examples, but I don’t want to limit your thinking. Pretty much anything involving vertical movement is fair game.

Here’s the skinny. Upload your video to YouTube and email me the link. I’ll check out the video and confirm your submission by posting it on www.againfaster.com. You’ll be internet-famous in no time.

The judging will be totally subjective, so don’t whine when somebody else wins doing something you could clearly do, if only we’d given you a chance to match it. The winner will be announced on January 1, 2007, so get cracking!

Send all entries to jon@againfaster.com no later than December 31, 2006.

Go faster!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen's Gym at Crossfit Watertown, CT said...

Damn, I'm getting my digital camera on Christmas! AAAGH! Maybe I'll have time to get one to you. It's a lot of time to think about it! Good idea Jon!
Jen

12/03/2006 11:53:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This sounds like a great competition. Thank you Jon! I miss working with you! Missed you at the holiday party.

-Albert

12/05/2006 07:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home