Wednesday, December 27, 2006

The First Entry

Matt Mendonza, climber and all-around good guy, submitted the first entry in the Again Faster "Win My Sh*t" Contest. Here it is, sans audio. What ever you were saying, Matt, I'm sure it was funny:



You have five short days to film your own entry and upload it to YouTube. We're looking for the most spectacular, innovative, and original example of pulling strength and endurance you can commit to video.

The winner will be announced on January 2nd.

Go faster!

P.S. I got this email from Matt today in reference to Friday's post, "It Still Doesn't Count". I laughed my ass off.

My roommate and I read againfaster and crossfit and gym jones regularly, and as a general rule for working out any time someone doesn't give everything they have, or they don't use full range on exercises, we always refer to Twight throwing an ice axe in their chest or head depending on the seriousness of the offense. Most people assume we are crazy, but it was mind blowing to load up againfaster and see this quote at the bottom.

"Picture courtesy of Gym Jones. Twight would be livid at the sh*t form I saw this morning, and he carries ice axes."

It has basically affirmed the fact that mark twight is like the santa claus of crossfit, he knows when you have been naughty or nice, and he carries ice axes to deal with the slackers.

Matt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home