Friday, December 8, 2006

New Gear


Due to significant demand, we're putting out a new sweatshirt for 2007! The logo above will appear on the back, while our "motion cross" logo will appear on the front left chest.

The design will be printed on black Champion hooded sweatshirts by the best apparel folks in Boston. These hoodies are crazy comfortable and warm. I've been rocking the original Again Faster Sweatshirt for almost a year now, and it's as good as the day I got it.

I'm only accepting pre-orders for this item--you've got to pay to play. If you'd like to purchase one, shoot me an email. The sweatshirts will retail for right around $50.00, and will be available in January.

Go faster!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude,

You're all the rage man; bunch of people talking about your site at the party man. Really missed you bud.

The sweatshirt look sweet. Black is the best color; but I would think that anyway, wouldn't I? Might have to get me one of them!

-Albert

12/11/2006 03:55:00 PM  
Blogger Jonathan Gilson said...

Thanks, brother. You know, the white sweatshirts just get so dirty so quick ;)

I got a preliminary finish date of 12/22 on the apparel. Just one more order, and it's off to the printer...

Best,

Jon

12/11/2006 08:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home